Mednition designs cutting edge clinical decision support services for ED clinicians to improve patient safety and help drive down costs for healthcare delivery. We analyze medical records at scale and translate this information into high accuracy clinical predictions and clinical analytic services. We are looking to expand our development team with curious and hard working clinicians. This position is big data focused, requires strong clinical and analytical skills, creativity, and attention to detail. Mednition is looking for an ED RN with a passion for data and improving clinical outcomes and will mentor the clinician hired for this job in the processes and skills of Product Management.
- Represent our users. Thoroughly understand their needs and translate that into clinical product features and priorities.
- Analyze clinical product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and customer research to define and validate both a roadmap and detailed product plans for Mednition services.
- Engage with customers and key internal stakeholders to validate and ensure that clinical product plans will achieve their desired objectives.
- Drive alignment and effective problem resolution across the organization, including Mednition leadership team.
- Develop and communicate detailed product requirements as well as a coherent backlog of improvements.
- Work with developers to ensure successful brainstorming and delivery of new features and functionality. Drive use case development and validation strategies.
- Write updated service release notes and train internal stakeholders on new features.
- Keep stakeholders informed by sharing progress on existing product initiatives as well as future roadmap plans.
- Independent thinker
- Strong ability to interpret strategy goals into actionable plans and analytic projects and tasks
- Juggle multiple priorities and continuously adjust short term plans to align with team objectives
- Quality focused – build clinical plans and requirements which can understood by developers for implementation
- Team focused – thrive on working in a team environment to deliver results that are embraced by diverse teams with deep domain expertise (eg. programmers, data scientists, and clinicians)
- Curiosity – eagerness explore data and its transformation in a machine learning pipeline, and understand the issues of big data processing
- Passion – deeply care about helping others and a strong desire to build solutions that improve patient care
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with License in California
- 3-5 years of Emergency Nursing experience
- Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Location: Full time in San Mateo California
- CEN, MSN
- EHR Data analytics experience in a leadership role
San Mateo, CA