Mednition designs clinical decision support services for nurses and physicians to improve patient safety and help drive down costs for healthcare delivery. We analyze medical records and translate this information into high accuracy clinical predictions. We are looking to expand our data science team with curious individuals. This position is big data focused, requires strong analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for improving healthcare.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Drive integrated multi-channel digital marketing programs to grow marketing qualified leads and ultimately elicit new Mednition customers and revenue.
- Support the overall demand generation strategy, including our inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy.
- Support program development to drive customers across the marketing funnel from awareness, interest, consideration, and action.
- Develop digital assets for an array of technical, clinical, and executive audiences moving through the customer decision journey.
- Support the development and implementation of sales enablement and promotional materials.
- Ensure data integrity for CRM (Salesforce) and digital marketing tech stack.
- Lead the optimization of these digital channels including: SEO/SEM, Social, Display/Retargeting and Email.
- Own and manage the social media strategy, calendar and execution.
- Support nurture campaigns that tell the Mednition success story to the right audience at the right time.
- Lead trade show planning, coordination, and execution.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills with ability to motivate and influence
- Strong finance and business acumen
- Healthcare technology experience (B2B)
- SaaS industry experience (B2B)
- Strong knowledge of marketing and analytics tools including Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics.
- Experience at high functioning, growth-oriented start-up