Mednition Inc. offers SaaS clinical decision support solutions to hospitals to improve patient safety and help drive down costs for healthcare delivery. We analyze medical records and translate this information into real-time high accuracy actionable clinical predictions. We are looking to expand our team with curious and hard working individuals who want to make a difference for clinicians, hospitals and the patients they care for.
This team member will plan, manage and implement single and multi-site SaaS solutions.
- Independent thinker with excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to lead implementation of SaaS solutions
- Facilitate progress in a multi-disciplinary team, with ability to individualize communication style to tailored audience.
- Team focused – thrive on working in a team environment to deliver results that are embraced by diverse teams with deep domain expertise
- Forward thinking – Ability to identify, plan for and execute new upcoming initiatives and tasks to meet needs
- Curiosity – Eager to problem solve, understand why and ask questions in search of clarity
- Make a difference – deeply care about helping others and a strong desire to deliver solutions that improve patient care
- Project Management (Planning, Budget/Finance, Contracts, Work orders, Resource Management, Leadership, oversight of single and multi-site implementations)
- Experience with building, maintaining and expanding client relationships with senior and C-Level Operational and Clinical Leadership
- Ability to interpret data and lead change
- Engagement in team focused improvement work
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Analytic and strong office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills
- BA, BS or Master’s degree
- Healthcare Process and IT delivery experience
- General Solutions Sales Experience
- Healthcare informatics, statistics, finance, operations, SaaS experience
- EHR design and build experience