Mednition offers SaaS based clinical decision support solutions to hospitals to improve patient safety and help drive down costs for healthcare delivery. We analyze medical records and translate this information into real-time high accuracy actionable clinical predictions and advance analytics.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced SaaS Project Implementation Leader who will be responsible for the overall planning, management and implementation of single and multi-site SaaS based solutions (initially KATE).
The SaaS Project Implementation Leader will work collaboratively with the clinical, engineering marketing, product, sales and customer success teams to develop and execute client KATE and other SaaS implementations that drive customer growth.
- Independent and flexible thinker with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong ability to plan and lead successful implementation of multiple SaaS health care solutions that requiring integration with EHR solutions
- Thrive on working in a team environment to deliver, measure and optimize results that are embraced by diverse teams with deep domain and expertise
- Ability to build, maintain and expand client relationships with senior and C-Level Operational and Clinical Leadership as well as front line staff
- Identify, mitigate, work with and advise client / internal teams on project opportunities and risks, driving any issues to resolution, covering all aspects of implementation success
- Forward thinking to identify, plan for and execute upon new upcoming opportunities to meet needs of multiple clients and partners
- Passion for making a difference and strong desire to deliver solutions that make a difference for clinicians, hospitals and the patients they care for.
- Ability to travel to clients sites (30% +)
- (5+ years) Project Management (Planning, Budget/Finance, Contracts, Work orders, Resource Management, Leadership, oversight of single and multi-site implementations)
- (3+ years) Track record for creating and building successful SaaS implementation programs and working with internal Customer Success teams
- Expertise in integrating into and working with hospital EHR’s (e.g. Cerner, EPIC, …)
- Data Analytics
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Analytic and strong office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Google Suite) skills
- BA, BS or Master’s degree
- Healthcare process and IT delivery experience
- General solution sales experience
- Healthcare informatics, statistics, finance, operations, SaaS experience